We’ve set out below the terms and conditions for our Refer a Friend Promotion.
1. To be eligible for entry you must be18 years or over
2. The extra monthly membership is non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
3. In order to benefit from the refer a friend promotion your friend must:
· Successfully become a full paying member
· Sign-up to a gym that is open (i.e.not a gym that is accepting new members but is not yet open for members to use).
· Sign-up to a minimum 12-month membership
4. You will benefit from the month’s free membership at the end of your contract. For example, if you are on a 6-month contract, you will get the 7th month free. The member is the only participant who benefits from the free month.
5. You can refer up to 3 friends per year. A friend is any friend, family member or other member of the public, provided they are aged 18 and over. If you refer 3 friends, you will equally receive a maximum of 3 month’s membership free for that year.
6. Those who are on a rolling contract cannot benefit from their free months consecutively, the free months earnt must alternate between a month of a full paying rolling membership price. For example, if you refer 3 friends you must finish your initial rolling month then you will benefit from 1-month free membership, then pay for another rolling month membership before benefiting from the second free months membership and so on.
7. Your friend can only be referred by one member
8. Employees of The Warehouse Gym are not eligible to enter
9. The Warehouse Gym have the right to refuse entry to anyone who does not follow the rules and regulations of the gym. To find out more on gym rules please follow this link https://www.thewarehousegym.com/legal/gym-rules
10. By using the Refer a Friend scheme you are acknowledging and accepting these terms and conditions in their entirety. By providing us the information you are consenting to us contacting you with further information and offers from The Warehouse Gym. We will not pass, sell or trade your details with third parties, and you may unsubscribe from any email or SMS communication we may send you.
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Please ask at the reception if you are in doubt of any of the above terms.