- You must ensure that you use your own fob every time you visit Warehouse Gym. As this is personal to you, please do not let anyone else use it or we will have to change it and issue you with a new fob as a result. The Warehouse Gym monitors fob usage via CCTV throughout our opening hours to ensure the safety of our members.
- Upon joining, all members are offered a stringent and thorough induction in order to instruct and educate you on the correct use of the various pieces of equipment within the facility. However, if you are unsure as to how to use any piece of equipment, you must seek advice from a member of the Warehouse Gym staff team before using such equipment.
- For safety purposes, large bags are not permitted on the Gym floor and correct attire must be worn when exercising or using the Gym facility. Items of clothing, including but not limited to, such as, jeans, boots, flip-flops or sandals or work attire are not permitted within the Gym. Any member not wearing suitable clothing attire may be asked to leave the Gym.
- You may not use the Gym or its facilities whilst under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, tranquilizers or any medication or substance which may affect your ability to exercise safely. If believed to be unfit to use the Gym or its facilities, the Warehouse Gym reserves the right to remove you from the premises.
- Smoking, including the use of e-cigarettes, are strictly prohibited in all areas of the Gym.
- As a courtesy to other members, equipment must be wiped down after use and weights must be placed back in their original place when finished with. You must always ensure that the Gym facilities and equipment are used in the appropriate and proper manner and not in a way that may cause harm to yourself or other members of the Gym.
- You must not engage in any exercise activity that may be potentially harmful to you or other members of the Gym; this includes contact sports, such as martial arts and boxing, unless this is with one of our Personal Trainers.
- You must not behave in an aggressive, anti-social or threatening manner to any member of staff or any fellow member of the Gym; anyone doing so will have their membership terminated with immediate effect.
- Only Personal Trainers who are contracted to the Warehouse Gym, be it either in-house Personal Trainers or Freelance Personal Trainers, are permitted to train members in the Gym. Anyone else undertaking members’ training sessions will be asked to leave the Gym immediately.
- Upon entering and using the facility, members are solely responsible for their own belongings whilst visit the Warehouse Gym. The Gym accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property. Members are asked to use the locker facilities provided for the duration of their training session. Please do not leave your belongings in a locker when you are not on the premises. We will always endeavour to return any articles of lost property to the relevant owner; we do not take responsibility for any item held in lost property, however. Such items will be kept until claimed.
- Members must inform the Warehouse Gym of any changes to contact information; such as telephone numbers or email address. These changes can be made with a member of the Warehouse Gym staff team. By both the accessing and use of the Gym equipment and facilities, members are deemed to have read and understood the terms and conditions of membership.
- Upon completion of the Health Waiver at the time of joining the Warehouse Gym, if you are required to discuss the intention to exercise with your Doctor, please be aware that your membership will not become active until you have done so and have notified a member of staff as to the result that you have been declared fit enough to exercise within the facility. This may include the provision of a Doctor’s note, if applicable.
Please note these rules are applicable to all current and future Warehouse Gym locations.
Human Resources Business Partner
Company No: 9783848
Unit 6 & 7: Byfleet Technical Centre, Canada Road, West Byfleet, KT14 7JX